Wednesday, July 1, 2009

love is like a heatwave...

as Martha and the Vandellas sang... and it's certainly that this week - the greenhouse crops are fruiting up nicely: scotch bonnets, purple jalepenos, hanoi red, Roma, Moneymaker, Yellow Pear - all very bountiful and hopefully colourful.
The house building/construction/development is going well and now that the new patio is laid, I've been furnishing it in the plant department. Some people would say I'm getting ahead of myself seeing as we haven't actually moved in yet but I'm desperate to get everything looking lovely for the remainder of the summer. I'm very pleased with my hanging basket of gartenperle toms and nasturtiums - particularly with the solar-powered rotator device...

In fact almost as pleased as with my engagement ring (my gorgeous boyfriend has attained a new status in the middle of this heatwave)... And somewhere in between Farrah Fawcett and Jacko...a night to remember indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment