Friday, January 6, 2012

Sharing the blogging love

I was delighted recently to be given this blog award by Caro at Urban Veg Patch. The Suburban Veg Plot blog was originally started just for my own interest and veg garden records rather than to gain any wider readership (yes, I am relatively shy in real life!).  However, as I've started to read and enjoy gardening and chicken blogs by others, it's nice to know that in some small way people out there are getting some pleasure and/or amusement from mine. So, thank you Caro and I'm very happy to accept!


Acceptance of the award is conditional on the following:
Copy and paste the award on your blog
Thank the giver and link back to them
Choose five blogs (with less than 200 followers) that you'd like to pass the award on to and leave a comment for them on their blog.

So, my 5 chosen blogs to pass this award on to are:


These blogs cover the full range of growing exotics in Malaysia, growing veg according to 1940s advice, making plans for a smallholding dream, ex-batt chicken antics and veggie growing Down Under. Some of them I've been reading longer than others but all have given me a smile and a chuckle along the way.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! You blog is really interesting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jules, congratulations on your award and thanks so much for nominating me. I agree, it's lovely to know that people are reading and enjoying your blog. Now I have already been nominated for this award so I won't be passing on to five others but thank you vey much. By the way, I reckon your Georgie looks like trouble! Lots of attitude there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award. You have nominated some blogs which I haven't yet come across so I shall take a look at those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Blotanical, congratulations on the prize.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrates on the award, i have just come across your blog and its great, I too keep chickens at home in the garden and last year I took on an allotment recently started blogging about it. i have added yours to my list so i can read from the beginning.
    once again congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete