Friday, December 2, 2011

Ember Gate on Etsy - open for business

I haven't posted on my blog for more than 3 weeks. I feel very guilty, but I do have a valid excuse. I've been beavering away in the background on the launch of my garden-related Etsy shop - Ember Gate. And it's finally open! Vintage garden tools and other horticultural and planting wares - I choose only things that I'd buy for myself. Only 7 items listed so far (see thumbnails in the sidebar to the right), but I'll add more over the weekend. I have a dining room full of galvanised watering cans, enamel buckets, sickles, pruning saws, dolly tubs, dock lifters and slashers so I need to get them listed and sold before Christmas otherwise we'll be having Christmas dinner on our knees in front of the tv...

1 comment:

  1. Thought that you had gone quiet and wondered whether you were pining after the departure of Ted. Hope that your new venture takes off and flourishes.

    ReplyDelete